Last week I took part in another www.mozilla.org planning meeting where we all agreed on what we want to do. That feels like good progess, but now we need to figure out how to make that happen. We felt that the most realistic approach is to take incremental steps to go from here to there, so I’ve started to break the plan into smaller steps that can then be bug-ified (bugged maybe?). Here’s the first batch:
- Make a comprehensive list of all projects (bug 393447)
- Update the About section content (bug 231131 and bug 414439)
- Update the footer (bug 416198)
- Replace the Products section with Projects (bug 325485)
- Start determining new homepage content (No bug yet)
If you have any comments or suggestions about any of the specific tasks mentioned above or about the plans for http://www.mozilla.org in general, feel free to leave comments on this blog, on the various bugs or on the planning page on the wiki.