It has been a few weeks since I last talked about archiving content on http://www.mozilla.org and I wanted to post an update. We’ve removed a first batch of pages from the site and are still working to make sure that we’re redirecting and migrating any content from this batch that is still in use today. This process is ongoing and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
We’ve heard that the archiving process has caught some people by surprise, so I want to post information about the content we’re looking at for the next round of archiving. For the following links we’re looking at migrating the developer documentation to MDC and archiving any other content that is out of date and no longer being maintained.
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/directory
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/docs
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/editor
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/profilemanager
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/rdf
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/rhino
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/scriptable
- Migrate http://www.mozilla.org/unix
If you have comments, questions or suggestions about what to do with any of this content, please feel free to comment in the relevant bugs. If you are the owner of any of this content, we will be getting in touch with you before making any changes.