The list now runs from accessfirefox.org to xulfr.org with over a hundred other sites in between (it probably won’t be long for umbrella.mozilla.org, yeti.mozilla.org and zoo.mozilla.org to show up to round things out).
With this many websites in the community, it’s important to coordinate to help keep everything working well together. That’s why we recently started the Websites Task Force.
This is a forum to talk about things such as: how do we archive old sites? is it important to increase consistency across sites and if so how? are we providing relevant information to people in the right places?
If these sorts of questions interest you, please stop by the next meeting on Thursday. Details below:
- Meeting agenda: wiki.mozilla.org/Websites/Taskforce/2010_10_21
- Meeting time: Thursday, October 21 at 10 AM pacific
- Dial-in information: 1-800-707-2533, pin: 369, conf: 7600
- Meeting room in MV: Warp Core
- Back channel: irc.mozilla.org#siteplanning